8×8 offers the most advanced Enterprise grade features on one single platform:
- HD Audio and Video Conferencing
- Desktop and mobile application
- IM/Chat on Virtual Office desktop and mobile applications
- Web collaboration
- Omni-Channel Contact Center
- CRM integrations with Netsuite, Outlook, Salesforce, Zendesk
Today’s mobile workforce is changing the way companies do business. As the global industry shifts towards a more flexible work environment and employees need the ability to work anywhere, anytime, and from any device, businesses need to cut the cord with the traditional desk phone. With the 8×8 cloud business phone solution, Virtual Office, employees will have access to a flexible solution that goes where they do.
Employees no longer need to be tied to their desk to make and receive calls, access voicemail, or host and join conference calls. Additionally, with the 8×8 mobile application, you have the added functionality of chat/IM, video conferencing, one-touch dialing, and more!
Reliability and Security
8×8 is the leading provider of global Enterprise Communications as a Service. No other unified communications or contact center provider does more to safeguard the security and compliance of mission-critical communications than 8×8.
8×8 products are compliant with:
- FIPS 140-2
- Safe Harbor
As the leading global provider of Enterprise Communications as a Service, 8×8 employs extensive measures to ensure high availability, business continuity, and disaster recovery for your business’ central communications.
- Mission critical reliability: 8×8 delivers an average core call flow processing uptime of 99.997%
- Built-in redundancy: with 9 top-tier global data centers, there are no single points of failure
- Business continuity: remotely reroute communications to Virtual Office mobile app or a web browser when specific office locations are experiencing problems or downtime
8×8 is the leading provider of global Enterprise Communications as a Service. With 8×8 you have access to enterprise grade business phone and contact center solutions, with little upfront investment and low monthly fees.
- Little upfront costs: simply connect your IP phone to your existing internet connection to make and manage calls
- No dedicated IT staff required: with no on-prem hardware or software to manage, maintain, and upgrade, you can manage your phone and contact center solutions without any extra staff
- One low monthly rate: access to enterprise grade features like unlimited local and long-distance calling, voicemail, auto attendant, caller ID, free calls between offices, and more